Health Forum connects Finnish healthcare related companies to network and promote their businesses in China. It aims to make Finnish high-quality health technology and services known to Chinese authorities, companies, investors, and citizens by arranging and sharing related events and business opportunities.
The Health Forum is also cooperating with Chinese health care organizations.
From 2020 Health Technology is one of Team Finland's top priorities.
Some Global and European rankings of Finnish healthcare:
- #1 Health Care system in the world 2019 http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/best-healthcare-in-the-world/. The quality and equality of health care services in Finland were rated the best in the world. Finland, Iceland, Norway, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Australia were at the top of the list.
- #1 Breast Cancer (Global)
- #1 Head and Neck Cancers (Europe) www.eurocare.it/Eurocare5/
- #3 Prostate cancer (Europe) www.eurocare.it/Eurocare5/
- #4 Colorectal cancers (Europe) www.eurocare.it/Eurocare5/
- #2. Mothers' and children's well-being. State of the World´s Mothers 2015, 16th annual report
- #3. Finland has the world's third lowest infant mortality rate. UN, SDG Indicators, Infant mortality rate
Other treatments on the top of the world:
More information on the Finnish Health Care sector
Health Care in Finland, Ministry of Social Affairs and Health
Business Finland Health Programs
If your company is a FBCB member, please contact YP leader Ulla Nurmenniemi to join Health Forum (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please send your name, position, company, WeChat, and email. Please indicate whether if you also wish to receive the FBCB -newsletter. We will send a confirmation email back to you.